Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, Near APMC, Seloo, MH 442104
10 AM to 5 PM
Dr. Rashmi Bakane (Librarian)
Our library has fairy large collection not only of books (both text and reference books on a wide variety of subjects) but also of charts, maps, etc. The total number of books, Journals and periodicals/magazines are 17998 and 30 respectively.
• In the reading room newspapers, magazines (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) in Marathi, Hindi and English and subject related journals are kept for the students.
• The college has computerized library with OPAC system, Internet connectivity, N-LIST, a well developed infrastructure and efficient office staff.
• To avail oneself of the library facility, every student will have to get library card. While a junior/senior college student can take home two books at a time from the college library.
• All the students must return their library books within ten days from the date of issue of these books failing which they will be fined one rupee a day. In case the books are lost by anyone, the student will have to pay not only the price of the book but also the fine imposed thereon by the library authorizes. Students should take out and return library books only during scheduled hours on scheduled days.
• Besides, the library has made some special arrangements where by some economically backward and promising students can take out a number of books from the college BOOK BANK after paying caution money.