- Library was established in the year 1972 with 52 books.
- The library has 19087 Books, 11 Journals, 11 Magazines, 12 News papers , 6,000 + E-Journals and 31,35,000 + E-Books .
- The library has more than 937 Bounds volumes.
- The library is led by Dr. Rashmi S. Bakane, selection grade librarian.
- Computerized circulation counter is made available for issue, return and renewal of books.
- Automated by LIB-MAN
- A well stacked library is an asset of the college.
- Circulation (Issue & Return).
- Access to E-Journals in Campus.
- Display of New Arrivals.
- Internet Facility For Students and Faculty.
- Reference Service.
- Reading Room Facility.
- Journals Back Volumes.
- Book Bank Service.
- OPAC Service.
ICT Library Services
- Computerized issue/return of books.
- E-zone for e- journals Retrival.
- CCTV- cameras installed in the library.
- Stack verification
Working Hours of Labrary
Library is kept open on all working days from
Monday To Saturday
(8:00 AM To 6.00 PM)
Dr. Rashmi Bakane (Librarian)
Our library has fairy large collection not only of books (both text and reference books on a wide variety of subjects) but also of charts, maps, etc. The total number of books, Journals and periodicals/magazines are 19087 and 22 respectively.
• In the reading room newspapers, magazines (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) in Marathi, Hindi and English and subject related journals are kept for the students.
• The college has computerized library with OPAC system, Internet connectivity, N-LIST, a well developed infrastructure and efficient office staff.
• To avail oneself of the library facility, every student will have to get library card. While a junior/senior college student can take home two books at a time from the college library.
• All the students must return their library books within ten days from the date of issue of these books failing which they will be fined one rupee a day. In case the books are lost by anyone, the student will have to pay not only the price of the book but also the fine imposed thereon by the library authorizes. Students should take out and return library books only during scheduled hours on scheduled days.
• Besides, the library has made some special arrangements where by some economically backward and promising students can take out a number of books from the college BOOK BANK after paying caution money.
Salient Features & Healthy Practices of Library
- Automated by Lib-man.
- Online Public Access Catalogue(MOPAC).
- Good collection of competitive examination Books.
- Rare books collection.
- News papers clipping services.
- Issue of books on deposit basis during exam. period.
- Suggestion and feedback system.
- Employment notification service.
- Orientation to user’s.
- Ex-membership to the ex-students and research scholars.
- Book bank facility.
- Best Library User Award.
- Book exhibition.
- Book reading habit activity.
- General knowledge examination for students.