Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, Near APMC, Seloo, MH 442104
10 AM to 5 PM
Dr. Archana S. Dahane (Director of Physical Education and Sports)
The college expects its students to excel in at least one game by making the best possible use of the adequate sports facilities provided in the institution. In this direction, to organize and conduct various activities, Sports and Games Committee is formed with the following objectives:
1. To help students to achieve a health-enhancing life of physical activity.
2. To help students to understand and respect individual differences among people in physical settings.
3. To provide for a safe physical environment.
4. To provide students with a variety of activities that will enhance life – long learning and participation.
5. To develop superior individual / team skills and prowess.